Sunday, January 13, 2013

New challenges


So the world didn’t end – damn it! No aliens who came to rescue us, no natural disaster which sent us to paradise, no big bang that caused instant collective enlightenment. And now what?

I guess many of us have put some hope in our new year resolutions. So how you doin’ with them? Personally, I failed miserably this year: I had only one resolution, to not smoke any spliffs for a while. And well, on new year’s day I got up at 2 in the afternoon and had the first joint at 3.30pm. Silly really, these resolutions.

Anyways, to make up for my weak will I will embark on a month of challenges and I want to invite you to join me. Month of challenges?

Here’s the idea: for one whole month, EACH DAY you have to do ONE of the following:

  1. Something you fear
  2. Something you’ve been putting off
  3. Something you’ve never done
  4. Something selfless

I was inspired to do the challenge by Jordan Lejuwaan from HighExistence.com – check out the blog he wrote about his experience, Epic challenge – 30 days of fear!

As I love minimalism, I’ve selected the shortest month of the year for my challenge February. 28 days to get my lazy bones and mind into action, 28 days in which fear and procrastination are banned. What about you? Can you think of any better way to head towards spring?

Get a list ready with some ideas of stuff you can and want to do, and once we hit February the 1st – off we go! 2013 is here. WE GOTTA LIVE IT!



“…rather than watching others live their lives, you are suddenly right in the middle of living your own. And that’s what it’s all about – experiencing life first hand! Trying something new makes you feel alive.”
(A CALL FROM THE UNKNOWN – free pdf download @ www.experiencing-ayahuasca.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment